Skip to content | Friday, 27-Apr-2018 | Text Only View | Site Map | Text size: A A A

Derby Homefinder

Mutual Exchanges

Swapping your home with another tenant is a really good way of moving home. This is called Mutual Exchange and means two or more council or housing association tenants can swap homes.

To do this you must be a secure council tenant or an assured housing association tenant. You won't be able to do an exchange if you are an introductory tenant. If you are interested in swapping homes but you're not sure if you can, ask us or your landlord for more details. You must have your landlords permission before you can swap homes.

Our online mutual exchange service is called Derby Home Swap.  For more information go to the How to Use Derby Home Swap page.

See our Top tips for showing your home

Remember Safety First when Viewing a Property

Site powered by Abritas  |  Cookie policy